Root Cause Analysis
After this training, your participants will be able to:
- Improve their problem solving effectiveness by following a structured problem solving methodology.
- Provide problem-solving support in situations where one is not an expert in the process or technology involved.
- Learn and apply different types of root cause analytical tools to help them to discover the root causes and get the problem solved.
- Apply the different problem solving tools to solve their problems.
- HRD Fund Claimable
- Virtual Online Training or Face to Face Training
- Customizable to Suit Your Requirements
- Post Coaching Available (optional)
Problems solving is one of the most important skills that every employees should have. This Root Cause Analysis (RCA) workshop will improve the way your participants prepare, analyze, solve and document the solutions. Participants will develop skills to determine the total value of a problem, to organize all of the information into a thorough analysis and to select the best solutions. The skills learned in this workshop significantly improve the way people see problems and solve problems.
This is a comprehensive and practical RCA workshop with hands on exercises. Our consultant will share with you real life problem solving cases to help your participants understand the RCA process. The participants are encourage to bring with them at least one problem which they are planning to solve to the workshop so that we can use this problem as a working example.
Who Should Attend?
This workshop is specially designed for directors, managers, leaders, supervisors, line leaders and executives working in production, warehouse, operations, materials and logistics department, who needs to solve their operations’ related issues or challenges.
- Why Problem Solving and Decision Making Skill is So Important Today?
- Defining Your Problems
- Find Out and Understand The Process
- Measure the Impact and Identifying Probable Causes
- Data Collection & Analysis to Identify the Root Causes
- Developing the Right Solutions for Tackle Your Root Causes
- How to Sustain the Implemented Solution