Practical Problem Solving and Decision Making
After this training, your participants will be able to:
- Solve problems and prevent recurrence of those problems.
- Understand the effective problem-solving methodology.
- Document and communicate progress during your problem-solving project.
- Provide a common language and approach to solving problems.
- Use a data-based approach to ensure problems are correctly identified and eliminated.
- Enhance decision making skills.
- HRD Fund Claimable
- Virtual Online Training or Face to Face Training
- Customizable to Suit Your Requirements
- Post Coaching Available (optional)
Problem solving is a major challenge for any organization. This programme has been specially designed to lead participants to appraise, examine and diagnose systematically a problem situation and to generate actions utilizing analytical tools, using decision making skills which is a major part of this process.
Who Should Attend?
The training is suitable for those who are involved in problem solving situations, such as mid-level management and supervisory level staff from all departments.
- Introduction to Problem Solving & Decision Making(PSDM)
- Step 1 : Define the Problem
- Step 2: Measure the Current Situation
- Step 3: Cause Analysis
- Step 4: Solution Development
- Step 5: Check Results
- Step 6: Standardization
- Step 7: Future Plans