After this training, your participants will be able to:
- improve their work performance
- be more productive in getting their importance job done
- boost their own and teams’ productivity and achievements
- aligning their tasks with company business goals
- develop a high performing habits and improve their work
- manage their prioritize better and get things done
- avoid burnout and feel less overwhelm
- HRD Fund Claimable
- Virtual Online Training or Face to Face Training
- Customizable to Suit Your Requirements
- Post Coaching Available (optional)
Successful people set goals and objectives and they are clear on the path. They know what they need to do, how they need to do it and have a plan to help them achieve it. How you plan and prioritize your day are two of the key skills needed to be successful and add value to your organization.
Time is one of our most valuable resources yet we don’t always manage it as effectively as we could. This can lead to a stressful working environment which will prevent you from being successful and achieving your goals.
A key aspect of addressing this challenge is the ability to plan and prioritize according to your goals. To do this, you need to learn a structured and yet simple method to develop strategies and actionable tasks that help you achieve your goals.
Who Should Attend?
This workshop is specially designed for directors, managers, leaders, supervisors, line leaders and executives working in all departments who want to improve their job performance through better manage of their time and priorities.
- Why Priority Management is So Critical in today’s Fast Changing Market Situation?
- How to Apply Agile Productivity System (APS) to Manage Your Time & Priorities?
What Our Customers Are Saying
“It’s so practical and I like it” – Mr Tan (Company)