Kanban Pull System and Theory of Constraints
After this training, your participants will be able to:
- Understand and explain the benefits of Kanban and Theory of Constraints
- Determine the location of Kanban Supermarket in your Value Stream
- Display the skill of designing Kanban card (Production/ Withdrawal Kanban)
- Develop Kanban rules and regulations
- Practice Kanban method of your work operations to better manage inventory
- HRD Fund Claimable
- Virtual Online Training or Face to Face Training
- Customizable to Suit Your Requirements
- Post Coaching Available (optional)
This training workshop is designed to enable your team to set up a Kanban pull system and Theory of Constraints within their operations. It is designed to help your organization to set up Kanban pull system to improve your value stream or supply chain. Pull System will enable your organization to put your inventory under control and thus controlling your inventory cost.
You will learn how to set up your Kanban “card” or other visual trigger and how to plan your Supermarket. Kanban and Supermarkets work together to establish and maintain a true pull all the way from the customer back through the producer to the supplier(s). Besides that every organization has a constraint to better performance. Do you know yours? Do you have the right tools to eliminate weak links in processes and to actively manage a constraint?
The Theory of Constraints provides answers to these questions. First developed by Dr. Eliyahu Goldratt – author of numerous businesses books including the bestseller The Goal, the Theory of Constraints (TOC) is now taught in over 1,400 business schools. It is a powerful set of tools and methodologies that apply to any system, industry or type of organization.
Who Should Attend?
This workshop is specially designed for directors, managers, leaders and executives working in Production, Operations, Supply Chain, Warehouse, Inventory Control, Planning and Purchasing Departments.
- Understanding of Lean Management and How It Can Benefit Your Company Performance
- Introduction to Lean Kanban Pull System to Improve Your Operations
- How to set up your Kanban Pull System (Part 1)
- How to set up your Kanban Pull System (Part 2)
- Understanding the different types of Kanban and how to apply it in your operations
- Managing Constraints to Optimize Your Operations Performance
- Business Solutions: Theory of Constraints Applications