Lean Six Sigma for Manufacturing
After this training, your participants will be able to:
- Understand what is Lean manufacturing and Six Sigma
- Able to apply Lean Six Sigma in improving your operation’s productivity, cost, quality and delivery
- Familiar with the Lean Six Sigma DMAIC improvement process
- Confident and knowledgeable to lead the improvement in your organization.
- Know what are the available Lean Six Sigma tools and their benefits
- HRD Fund Claimable
- Virtual Online Training or Face to Face Training
- Customizable to Suit Your Requirements
- Post Coaching Available (optional)
This training workshop is to educate your operations team to understand how Lean Six Sigma program can help your organization in improving your operations’ performance. By following our practical Lean Six Sigma program, you can expect to realize immediate positive results from implementing it the ‘right way’.
It is designed to help your team to understand how Lean and Six Sigma can work towards achieving your business goals. It is the starting point for your team to know how to this effective Lean Six Sigma methodology and it’s tools works before embarking on implementing it in your operations.
With today’s fast changing business environment, manufacturing companies need to utilize Lean to make your operations more flexible so that you can adjust to the market changes and operate at a lower costs while maintaining and having better quality. Lean is simply your key to run a healthy profitable business.
The goal of this training is to enable your team to utilizing Lean Six Sigma Methodology and Tools to achieve your company’s goals or KPIs. Lean Six Sigma is not an extra work but a structured process for your teams from all levels working together towards the organization goals or KPIs.
Who Should Attend?
This workshop is specially designed for directors, managers, leaders, supervisors, line leaders and executives working in all departments who want to improve their workperformance through process improvement and problem solving. It is a MUST for those who are directly responsible for the key results or KPIs for your organization.
- Applying Lean Six Sigma to Improve Your Operations
- How to Implement Lean Six Sigma Successfully in Your Organization?
- Utilizing These Effective Lean Tools to Improve Your Performance
- Developing a Total Problem Solving Culture in Your Organization with Lean Six Sigma